As a not-for-profit home healthcare services organization, we need charitable donations to fill the gaps in our limited funding sources. It is philanthropic support from individuals, businesses, corporations and foundations that enable us to deliver quality health and homecare services to patients regardless of their age, ability to pay, or status. If you would like to help, we welcome your donation, no matter how large or small. Thank you in advance for helping us continue to provide these essential services to so many patients and their families throughout our region.
Your gift benefits our patients and clients in many tangible ways.
With your help, we can:
- Provide care for patients who are underinsured
- Pay for concrete, urgent needs such as food and prescriptions, transportation to the hospital, medical supplies, hospital beds for the home, and numerous comfort care items through the Comfort Fund
- Offer additional educational experiences and expertise for clients, families and staff
- Purchase innovative equipment, such as Telehealth for disease management
- Expand our facilities and upgrade technology
- Increase supportive counseling, spiritual assistance and holistic modalities
Can I restrict my donation?
Yes. If you have a specific service or program that is near and dear to you, please request that your donation be earmarked for that service. We are happy to honor your request.
A few testimonials from a donor and recipients.
Click here to donate by cash, check, or credit card (donation form needed to include credit card donations)
Other ways of giving:
- Life insurance
- Personal property
- Real estate
- Retirement plans
- Charitable bequests
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
If you are interested in making a charitable contribution to GVNA HealthCare or have questions about it, please contact Ann Racine, Vice President of Development and Community Relations, at (978) 632-1230, Ext. 3024. Please note that all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Checks may be made payable to: GVNA HealthCare
c/o Office of Development & Community Relations
34 Pearly Lane
Gardner, MA 01440
How to Contact Us:
Vice President of Development and Community Relations
(978) 632-1230 or
(800) 382-7305, ext. 3024 (Voice Mail is confidential)
PLEASE NOTE: If you are restricting your donation to a specific service, make sure that your intent is clearly marked on your check or by an accompanying letter.
Donor Privacy: GVNA HealthCare will not share its donor or mailing list with any other organization. If you have any questions, please contact our Development Office at 978-632-1230, Ext. 3024.
Thank you for your generous support!
Your gift affects the well-being of others. THANK YOU on their behalf - we are truly grateful!
For more information about GVNA HealthCare and our services, please contact us, or for more immediate assistance, call 978-632-1230