Skilled Homecare Services
GVNA HealthCare believes that individuals deserve the highest quality of expertise and compassion in the comfort and security of their own home. Whether returning home from a hospital stay or a physician appointment with a referral for skilled homecare services, GVNA is able to proficiently provide any or all of the services indicated below.
• Nursing~ providing skilled nursing services and coordinating the plan of care ordered by your physician. GVNA also offers the specialized skills of a Wound/Ostomy Nurse to care for complicated wounds and ostomies.
• Telehealth Program~ providing a disease management program that transmits daily vital signs and other clinical information directly to GVNA HealthCare. This allows for early intervention in response to changes in a patient’s condition.
• Rehabilitative Therapists~ providing exercises and activities designed to restore physical function. Therapists evaluate the need for equipment to promote the highest level of function within the home and community.
• Medical Social Workers~ offering practical counseling for patients and their families concerning emotional, economic, and other issues related to their illness. They also refer clients to other specialized services and assist in long-term placement.
• Certified Home Health Aides~ assist with personal care and promote independence.
• Maternal Child Healthcare~ offers nursing care to sick children and newborns and education for new moms. The Maternal Child Health Nurse is also certified by the Association for Pediatric Oncology to provide Chemotherapy and Biotherapy.
Our Service Area
Referrals can be made by physicians, case managers, discharge planners, hospitals, clergy, friends, family or self-referral.
- Private Insurance
- Most HMO's
- Private Pay
Monday - Friday
7:30 am - 4:30pm
After Office Hours, Weekends and Holidays:
After office hours, on weekends and holidays a nurse is on-call and can be reached by calling the answering service at (978) 632-1230 or (800) 382-7305
How to contact us:
Kristin Mattson, PT
Director of Homecare
(978) 632-1230 or (800) 382-7305, Ext. 344 (Voice mail is confidential)
email Kristin Mattson
Kelly Loeshcer OTR/L
(978) 632-1230 pr (800) 382-7305, Ext. 320
email Kelly Loescher
For more information about GVNA HealthCare and our services, please contact us, or for more immediate assistance, call 978-632-1230