GVNA HealthCare celebrated the opening of a new memory garden at the Adult Day Health Center at 34 Pearly Lane in Gardner. A dedication ceremony was held on Thursday, September 7th with friends, family and employees who made a contribution to the Garden in memory or in honor of individuals who have been a part of the GVNA family. Special guests included were Mayor Mark Hawke and Senator Stephen Brewer. A cherry tree was planted in gratitude of Senator Brewer’s advocacy of the elders in our communities.
- GVNA Healthcare Celebrates Accomplishments of 2018 at Annual Meeting
- GVNA Healthcare Announces New Chief of Operations
- 9th Annual Executive Leadership Breakfast
- What is Adult Day Health Services and How Could it Help You?
- GVNA HealthCare Reflects on Accomplishments in 2017 at Annual Meeting
- HEALTHY FAMILIES PROGRAM HONORED BY CHILDREN’S TRUST FUND
- GVNA HealthCare Service Area
- GVNA OPENED A MEMORY GARDEN AT THE GARDNER ADULT DAY HEALTH CENTER
- GVNA PARTICIPATES IN NATIONWIDE AWARENESS CAMPAIGN, BEING MORTAL
- GVNA HEALTHCARE ACHIEVES SHP TOP 20% AGENCY DISTINCTION